MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

Aussie OnE
06-19-07_Aussie_2.jpg


06-19-07_Aussie_2a.jpg


06-19-07_Aussie_2b.jpg



Aussie TwO
06-19-07_Aussie_3.jpg


06-19-07_Aussie_3a.jpg



Aussie ThReE
06-19-07_Aussie_1.jpg
 
Im waiting for the Aussie 3,4 and 5 :),...
 
before the hacking!!! man, these guys were so awesome to look at but I owe some people some frags that didn't make the trip to their new homes so I had to make a few frags..

used to be Red Wines blvd...
06-19-07_Wines.jpg


top down shots
06-20-07_WinesTwinz_P.jpg


06-20-07_Wines_P.jpg
 
and two new morphs I acquired the past week or two.. finally was able to take a good shot of them.... :)


Oregon Sunset (courtesy of reefboy over at www.tidalzonecorals.com)
06-20-07_Sunset_P.jpg



Ragin' Redds (courtesy of Enraged)
06-20-07_Raged_P.jpg
 
another Green! Mummy Eye echino... man, this is a very nice one.. I hope I can make it thrive and grow... :)

06-21-07MummyEye_P.jpg



and another Green one.. Desert Fox PE... :)
06-21-07_DesertFox.jpg
 
dang it Marvin, now you have a Mummy Eye too. You are ticking me off with all this nice stuff. Thats it, I am quitting this hobby. Cant take it anymore.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new