MarvinsReef Zoanthid Dominated Reef...

yes that is correct, was it covered somewhere in the thread? It just makes the whole tank look cleaner:)
Stacie

actually, I plan on removing two of them to lessen the clutter.. :)

I would recommend setting up a small frag tank less than 20g so you don't have to put any magcrates in the display tank... it can act as QT for newly acquired corals as well... :)

WOW, that's the new term for these eggcrates on magnets.. MAGCRATES :hammer:
 
WOW, that's the new term for these eggcrates on magnets.. MAGCRATES


Hey Marv, your a little late. I have a patent pending on that name ;) you can expect to see them produced for around $20-25 soon...:cool: no I wish that actually gave me a little idea. Now.... if I could become rich off this idea I could just drop out of college haha :hammer:
 
Hey Marv, your a little late. I have a patent pending on that name ;) you can expect to see them produced for around $20-25 soon...:cool: no I wish that actually gave me a little idea. Now.... if I could become rich off this idea I could just drop out of college haha :hammer:

wow... really... awesome man.. :)
 
I'm liking this guy... :)

06-28-07_WaterMelon_P.jpg


06-28-07_WaterMelonCl_P.jpg
 
haven't updated this in a while but had a little time to snap some pics today..

enjoy... :)


Aussies
07-08-07_Aussie1_P.jpg


07-08-07_Aussie1a_P.jpg



07-08-07_Aussie2_P.jpg



micros
07-08-07_Micros1.jpg


07-08-07_Micros2.jpg
 
Black Jack micro.. (thanks JGoslee) --- sorry for the moonlight glare..
07-08-07_MicrosBJ.jpg


Koosh micro
07-08-07_MicrosKoosh1.jpg


Chillies micro
07-08-07_MicrosChillies.jpg


Pink Lemonade micro
07-08-07_MicrosLemon.jpg


Stardust micro
07-08-07_MicrosStarD.jpg


UFO micro (before it goes under the knife again for an IOU)
07-08-07_MicrosUFO.jpg
 
Well I just went through all 57 pages. All I can say is awsome corals and great shots Marvin !

Charlie
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new