3d Printed Aquarium Parts Archive

BrettE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

We are working on bringing back the "Master List" of 3D print files for the hobbyist and will be working on gathering links and data over the next few days. This will be a living document and things may change as we move along, but the intent is to provide a source for commonly used files for all our members to enjoy.

A couple of quick notes to get use started.

- If you have something you would like to include, please reply to this post or PM me and I will add it to the list. I can include your username if you would like in case anyone has any questions, etc.
- All included items will be for hobby/personal use only.
- If you have a commercial item you would like to include, you can contact revhtree to discuss options.
- If I post a link to an item and you own it and you do not want it included just PM me and I will remove it.
- I will try and categorize items to the best of my ability.
- This is for the community, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I will try to keep up with this thread as new items become available.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting this going again.

Boost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maintenance Items

Equipment Mount Items

Fragging Items

Pumps and Filtration

Controller Related Items

Tools

Misc.

Not Catagorized Yet (At least they're here!)​

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you!

OP
OP
Boostable

Boostable

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like quite a few of these, but where do I buy some these if I dont have a 3D printer?
James,

There are a number of users here on the forum that have 3D printers (myself included) that could probrably print them for you. The best thing to do is to post a thread requesting print needs and I am sure someone will step up.

Nmorell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, that's great.... been looking for this. What filament type did you use that's reef safe for the feeding hatch?
Since it’s out of water you could use whatever you like, but pla might be degraded by the light over time. I printed my own in ABS only because that was the only black filament I had. I usually use PETG for all reef related prints :)

reef-newbie-11305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the reply back, your answers are very helpful. Just went out and picked up my first 3d printer, of which I have no clue of what i'm doing. but with you guys help maybe i'll get 'er done

reef-newbie-11305

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yesterday, I bought a creality ender 3 pro 3d printer as my first printer, will I be able to us abs filament in it? and how do I level the bed for first time printing? Any help from you guys will be greatly appreciated , so thanks in advance...

Nmorell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yesterday, I bought a creality ender 3 pro 3d printer as my first printer, will I be able to us abs filament in it? and how do I level the bed for first time printing? Any help from you guys will be greatly appreciated , so thanks in advance...
Yes you can uwe ABS with that printer, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I have an Ender 3 v2 and I guess that 50-70% of prints I do with ABS fails. But most important is that ABS releases very fine particles when printed and this is not very healthy to breath.

Try searching for “leveling ender 3” on YouTube and there should be plenty of guides on how to do it :)

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

We are working on bringing back the "Master List" of 3D print files for the hobbyist and will be working on gathering links and data over the next few days. This will be a living document and things may change as we move along, but the intent is to provide a source for commonly used files for all our members to enjoy.

A couple of quick notes to get use started.

- If you have something you would like to include, please reply to this post or PM me and I will add it to the list. I can include your username if you would like in case anyone has any questions, etc.
- All included items will be for hobby/personal use only.
- If you have a commercial item you would like to include, you can contact revhtree to discuss options.
- If I post a link to an item and you own it and you do not want it included just PM me and I will remove it.
- I will try and categorize items to the best of my ability.
- This is for the community, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I will try to keep up with this thread as new items become available.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to getting this going again.

Boost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maintenance Items

Equipment Mount Items

Fragging Items

Pumps and Filtration

Controller Related Items

Tools

Misc.

This is fantastic thank you so flipping much for making this!! I’ll be sure to add some I know when I get them finalized.

FranklinDattein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Easy connection between PVC pipe and egg-crate.

Fully parametric, so it can easily be customised for other PVC diameters. The Fusion 360 link is available on Thingverse.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back