Matt's Elos Mini

I was going through some old photos and came across some of the last photos of this tank. Unfortunately most of the corals didn't make it during the start up of the new tank last year but at least I can look back at them through photos!

DSC03387.jpg
DSC03146.jpg

DSC03202.jpg

DSC03203.jpg

DSC03342.jpg

DSC03361.jpg

DSC03362.jpg

DSC03363.jpg

DSC03364.jpg

DSC03387.jpg
 
I wish I had your photography skills. I'm staring at my tank right now, and envisioning how awesome my one zoa frag would look through your lens. ;)
 
I wish I had your photography skills. I'm staring at my tank right now, and envisioning how awesome my one zoa frag would look through your lens. ;)
Haha thank you. Looking back at photos I first took of the tank I can definitely see I've improved a lot. I'm definitely no expert but if you need any tips im happy to share what i know.
One thing I've tried to improve on is getting the subject of the photo in sharp focus. For instance i''ll take as many photos as it take's until i get a fish's eye in focus.
I reckon get that G7 of yours out and take some pics!
 
I will try some this weekend. I now have a zoa frag in addition to my one fish so at least I now have two things in the tank to focus on :)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new