Maxspect icv6

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So it seems like this works now but only for QR code’s created since it started working again? I noticed I can create and import those QR code’s I create but none of the older ones I have will import. I’ll have to work on making the one I’m trying to import again.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it seems like this works now but only for QR code’s created since it started working again? I noticed I can create and import those QR code’s I create but none of the older ones I have will import. I’ll have to work on making the one I’m trying to import again.
Hi thanks for your support. Please kindly have a try on exporting a new QR Code to import again?

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes exporting a new code and importing that new code works. It doesn’t appear importing old codes that were generated before this started happening works though. Maybe they are a different format or something?

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes exporting a new code and importing that new code works. It doesn’t appear importing old codes that were generated before this started happening works though. Maybe they are a different format or something?
Hi sorry that some old codes have passed time and became invalid, though we have tried our best to fix the server. Your understanding is appreciated.

HighChiefKC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@csmaxspect looking through this thread, I’m having same issue that I can’t connect to the icv6 at all, using iPhone or IPad. Location is turned on. I think the problem is that it’s not in “breathing” mode. The app instructions say to
Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to get it to light up and flash. Any time I press and hold the power button, it just shuts off!

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@csmaxspect looking through this thread, I’m having same issue that I can’t connect to the icv6 at all, using iPhone or IPad. Location is turned on. I think the problem is that it’s not in “breathing” mode. The app instructions say to
Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to get it to light up and flash. Any time I press and hold the power button, it just shuts off!
Hi, thanks for your support. Please kindly send an email to [email protected] and with a small video of how you use the ICV6. We will send you a small video of how to reset the ICV6 and maybe it could fix the issue.

K7BMG

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When its off you need to hold down the power button untill it powers up and starts to flash.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for your feedback, from your video, you were pressing the button of Gyre controller instead of the ICV6 device... And the ICV6 device looks like the below link. And please make sure you get the right ICV6.

https://www.coralvue.com/maxspect-connect-icv6

hjalti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for your support. This is customer service from Maxspect. To connect the ICV6 to your WIFI, it needs 1) Your WIFI is 2.4 G WIFI, not 5G WIFI; 2) Follow the instructions in Syna-G APP Step by Step, and key in the correct WIFI Password, then the WIFI Password will be sent to the ICV6 via your phone(ICV6 should be in breathing mode), then ICV6 will use this password to connect your router. ICV6 is acting like a laptop to try connect your router with the password. Please give it a try and see if it could fix the issue.
I have excatly the same problem with my lamp 2,4 GHz network and the app cant find my lamp - only my network

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have excatly the same problem with my lamp 2,4 GHz network and the app cant find my lamp - only my network
Hi, may we know what model your lamp is? Also, could you share us a picture where you got stuck in?

Sam816

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@csmaxspect can you please help me. I am unable to conect to my ICV6 via mobile data. keep getting connection time out error. even at home i can only connect to icv6 when i am on same network i.e. 2.5ghz signal of my router. get same error if i try connecting wheni am on 5ghz network on my phone or any other wifi conection.

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That’s normal. The ICV6 isn’t internet connected so you’re only going to be able to access it from the same internal network it’s connected to.

Sam816

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
isn't that Bluetooth connection? wifi should work when phone is connected to any network, isn't? like all smart lights/plugs etc

trmiv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The ICV6 isn’t hooking into Syna-G Cloud so you can’t access it via the internet. When you’re logging into it, you’re logging into it directly from your internal network. It’s not Bluetooth though, it has an IP address on your network.

Sam816

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The ICV6 isn’t hooking into Syna-G Cloud so you can’t access it via the internet. When you’re logging into it, you’re logging into it directly from your internal network. It’s not Bluetooth though, it has an IP address on your network.
well, that sucks for me then. i cleared out the schedule for my lights thinking i will make a new schedule during the day so that fish don't get startled at night. now i am at work and can't connect to icv6

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@csmaxspect can you please help me. I am unable to conect to my ICV6 via mobile data. keep getting connection time out error. even at home i can only connect to icv6 when i am on same network i.e. 2.5ghz signal of my router. get same error if i try connecting wheni am on 5ghz network on my phone or any other wifi conection.
Yes ICV6 only supports LAN Network so far. If you are not in LAN Network environment, you are not able to control ICV6

Ghidellas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This device has to be one of the worst ever to connect I can’t believe they are still selling it. I have tried every answer in this thread and still cannot get it connected. Very frustrating to say the least.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This device has to be one of the worst ever to connect I can’t believe they are still selling it. I have tried every answer in this thread and still cannot get it connected. Very frustrating to say the least.
Hi, may we know what's the issue, and whether you are trying to connect your ICV6 to router, or connect your phone to ICV6 directly?

Ghidellas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi, may we know what's the issue, and whether you are trying to connect your ICV6 to router, or connect your phone to ICV6 directly?
You can connect directly from phone? I was following the directions in the app it says to connect your phone to a 2.4 WiFi. My router would not allow this so I went out and bought a router that ONLY allows 2.4. So I have that router now installed amd have my phone connected to that 2.4 WiFi only. I then continue the directions on the app it asks the WiFi name and password that I am connected to. I put this info in and hit next. It just keeps timing out and giving me the trouble shooting tips. I made sure location is turned on in the app settings. I unplugged the device and held the button down while I reconnected. Got the blinking red disk and steady red disk for few seconds then off. Not sure what else the issue can be

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can connect directly from phone? I was following the directions in the app it says to connect your phone to a 2.4 WiFi. My router would not allow this so I went out and bought a router that ONLY allows 2.4. So I have that router now installed amd have my phone connected to that 2.4 WiFi only. I then continue the directions on the app it asks the WiFi name and password that I am connected to. I put this info in and hit next. It just keeps timing out and giving me the trouble shooting tips. I made sure location is turned on in the app settings. I unplugged the device and held the button down while I reconnected. Got the blinking red disk and steady red disk for few seconds then off. Not sure what else the issue can be
Hi, for question 1, the answer is yes, as per shown on App page: Selecting a working mode, connect through a mobile device.
for question 2, if you want to connect the ICV6 to your router, the router has to be
1) 2.4g wifi;
2) make sure the ICV6 is in breathing mode, as per instructed on App;
3) make sure the wifi name and passwords are correct,
and if it does not work you can have a try on resetting the ICV6 to have a check.
The methods of resetting ICV6 is:
1)cut the power,
2) press the power button and keep the power button pressed,
3)reconnect the power, while keeping the power button pressed until the red flash(Several times) is gone.
4)Add ICV6 again on the APP(Following APP instructions to make it breathing mode firstly).
QQ截图20210629092407.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back