Maxspect jump 65 w not connecting

Jamesf1988

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
So I just got my maxspect jump 65w led and it does not want to connect to my phone, I do have it on wifi 2.4 and still nothing. Ive been in contact with maxspect via email and it's a pain,but I've done everything from resetting the light setting to trying app mode and still cannot connect I love the light I just can't control it if anybod has any input it would be greatly appreciated thanx
 
Welcome to R2R!! Sorry, I do not have any experience with maxspect products. Hope you can get it to work.

welcome captain GIF
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new