Maxspect P Series Weather Setup Help

donnya179

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey new to the forum, just purchased 3 maxspect p series led system with controller. I have been trying to setup the weather and play with dusk & dawn, but when i go into the weather i am able to turn it on but when i click over to enter setup it highlights setup & the condition. According to manual i should have the option to click into the setup before choosing the condition, due to me not being able to get into the actual weather setup i can not choose my cloud thickness and such somebody please help.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you turn the weather on, press on the knob on the controller. Then, the setup option should be highlighted and then turn the knob. You will see the options for sunny, cloudy or rainy. Choose the option that you want. Hope that helps. If it doesn't, let me know and I will try to help some more.

OP
OP
D

donnya179

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i am able to do that but is to anyway to change the clouds you want for your weather selection or is it all pre programed?

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as I know, they are preprogrammed.

OP
OP
D

donnya179

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dam well ok thanks hopefully a update comes out down the road maybe even with a lightning feature

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back