Meetings

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have an hand out in the diy 2 part system.

The calcium and magnesium are in big 50 pound bags and I could not find any 3 pound plastic coffee cans at work. I suggest everyone bring 2 or more plastic containers 3 pound coffee size. or some large plastic food type containers with lids. Meanwhile I'll try to bring some kitchen garbage bags which might work.

Also Verdell's tank needs harvesting some chaeto so will try to bring some.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
M@ry Ruth is making noises like she's going to bake a pecan pie in the morning.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll have an hand out in the diy 2 part system.

The calcium and magnesium are in big 50 pound bags and I could not find any 3 pound plastic coffee cans at work. I suggest everyone bring 2 or more plastic containers 3 pound coffee size. or some large plastic food type containers with lids. Meanwhile I'll try to bring some kitchen garbage bags which might work.

Also Verdell's tank needs harvesting some chaeto so will try to bring some.
You are still planning on bringing that pork shoulder so all I need to do is pick up chicken, right?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure if Bob is seriously considering cooking the pork, Brew12. He's been rather obsessing with two parts stuff.
He does seem to have a certain addiction to white powder.... :D

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We seem to be set except for the issue of pork and buns. If Bob is not bringing pork, I suppose we should get some since the vote went to pork.

You all can park on the street here, but if the street is full, there is a nice parking lot close by. As you come into Heritage Provence subdivision (Old Provence Pl.) from County Line Road, you will see the parking lot at the end of the street. My house is the 5th house from there to the left looking at the big pond. It's a very short walk from the parking lot.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We seem to be set except for the issue of pork and buns. If Bob is not bringing pork, I suppose we should get some since the vote went to pork.

You all can park on the street here, but if the street is full, there is a nice parking lot close by. As you come into Heritage Provence subdivision (Old Provence Pl.) from County Line Road, you will see the parking lot at the end of the street. My house is the 5th house from there to the left looking at the big pond. It's a very short walk from the parking lot.
I'll pick up pork instead of chicken if Bob doesn't chime in soon. That did seem to be the way people where leaning.

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can run out to publix if we need something

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pork shoulder has been cooking in my pellet grill since this morning. Should be done by noon or so.
Fantastic, I'll stick with picking up some chicken then!

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have handouts to label the diy parts, the effectiveness of macro algae in bioaccumulating copper, and my summary of the diy two part system. all free which means you get what you pay for. LOL

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will bring a box of gallon size bags for everyone beaslbob

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone regretfully I will not be there as promised. I had the responsibility of chips and dip. I have managed to get this sickness that’s running rampant in Huntsville and just can’t bring that to my first meet with you guys. Sorry and hopefully someone can cover the chips

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back