Merge thread - RedSeaReefer 250

Best reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
NewGoby

NewGoby

View Badges
Reaction score
Just curious but what did you pay for your reefer in Euros? Here the Reefer 250 sells for about 1555 in Euros converted over from US Dollar.
I got mine off another person, and ended up paying about 800 €, including pump, protein skimmer & my flow pump,

I post updates from time to time on my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/marine_aquaria/
I've recently purchased a starfish & a mandarin goby (neither are on instagram yet) - and I've purchased a few hard to get zoanthids (more unique colours are so difficult to get in the Netherlands :( )
And am still looking for a golden ancora & golden torch.

OP
NewGoby

NewGoby

View Badges
Reaction score
@NewGoby can you post for us some more updates again?
Hey, but ofcourse.

So I've always been struggling with PO4, and after testing a couple of weeks ago I got hit really hard with a PO4 reading of 1.0, after triple checking, it was indeed 1.0..

So I dropped some money on a filter and about 750 grams of RowaPhos.
The first 3 weeks I've been changing it every other day.

Last week I had a reading of 0.0256 : - ).. this week it was 0.2 again, I had to up feeding because one of my tangs has been somewhat skinny, and I'd like to fatten her up before the winter.

Note: During ALL of this, my corals & my fish gave about 0 care about having 1.0 or 0.0256 PO4.. I'll put some new pictures on Discord aswell.

I currently have:

5 regular ocellaris
2 Darwin ocellaris (male / female)
1 Yellow Tang
1 Tomini Tang
1 Red Firefish
1 Purple Firefish
1 Blue Star Leopard Wrasse
1 Royal Gramma
1 Mandarin Dragonet
1 Damsel
and 2 fish, of which I've forgotten their names + 2 starfish.

I'll be at MACEU (Marine Aquarium Convention Europe)
I'm currently growing out a few Leather Corals, as my ocellaris love to chill in them.. my ocellaris chill in basically anything with tentacles or anything that's soft, except for my 2 Elegance Corals (1 is just recovering from a Slow Tissue Recession).

Pictures can be found on: instagram/marine_aquaria
I'll post new pictures later today as my lights just came on.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Is your current reef tank the BEST reef aquarium you've ever had?

• Yes

Votes: 145 70.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 20.5%
  • It's a tie

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 6.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors