OP
OP
NewGoby

NewGoby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious but what did you pay for your reefer in Euros? Here the Reefer 250 sells for about 1555 in Euros converted over from US Dollar.

I got mine off another person, and ended up paying about 800 €, including pump, protein skimmer & my flow pump,

I post updates from time to time on my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/marine_aquaria/
I've recently purchased a starfish & a mandarin goby (neither are on instagram yet) - and I've purchased a few hard to get zoanthids (more unique colours are so difficult to get in the Netherlands :( )
And am still looking for a golden ancora & golden torch.

OP
OP
NewGoby

NewGoby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@NewGoby can you post for us some more updates again?

Hey, but ofcourse.

So I've always been struggling with PO4, and after testing a couple of weeks ago I got hit really hard with a PO4 reading of 1.0, after triple checking, it was indeed 1.0..

So I dropped some money on a filter and about 750 grams of RowaPhos.
The first 3 weeks I've been changing it every other day.

Last week I had a reading of 0.0256 : - ).. this week it was 0.2 again, I had to up feeding because one of my tangs has been somewhat skinny, and I'd like to fatten her up before the winter.

Note: During ALL of this, my corals & my fish gave about 0 care about having 1.0 or 0.0256 PO4.. I'll put some new pictures on Discord aswell.

I currently have:

5 regular ocellaris
2 Darwin ocellaris (male / female)
1 Yellow Tang
1 Tomini Tang
1 Red Firefish
1 Purple Firefish
1 Blue Star Leopard Wrasse
1 Royal Gramma
1 Mandarin Dragonet
1 Damsel
and 2 fish, of which I've forgotten their names + 2 starfish.

I'll be at MACEU (Marine Aquarium Convention Europe)
I'm currently growing out a few Leather Corals, as my ocellaris love to chill in them.. my ocellaris chill in basically anything with tentacles or anything that's soft, except for my 2 Elegance Corals (1 is just recovering from a Slow Tissue Recession).

Pictures can be found on: instagram/marine_aquaria
I'll post new pictures later today as my lights just came on.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back