Merry Christmas from R2R!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,514
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to let all the great members of our community know that I appreciate you all and am thankful for you being a part of R2R. I wish and pray that you will have a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year!

We have some pretty cool and exciting things lined up for R2R in 2015 and hope you will stick with us and help us to continue to grow into one of the greatest forums in the world! We already have the BEST reefers!

Merry Christmas and much love to you from my family to yours. :)

merry_zpsf6a911db.jpg


image via R2R Member: butts182
 
Thanks and we're almost there!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas everyone.
 

Attachments

  • 5316bcd08cd31130977eb137631dad3b.jpg
    5316bcd08cd31130977eb137631dad3b.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 153
*Merry Christmas!* And Seasons Greetings Everyone!
DSCF9720.jpg
 
If I had some cool green and red corals to take pictures of I would be able to spice up this post, but I don't.

Merry Christmas anyway! :)
 
Merry Christmas!
 

Attachments

  • prayer.jpg
    prayer.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 137
Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Merry Christmas Revhtree!!
We enjoy being a part of R2R and are happy to see new sponsors signing up each week!

Larry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new