Mertens carpet anemone FS

johntdaballa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
376
Reaction score
304
Location
HOUSTON, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I downsized don’t have space to keep this beautiful Stichodactyla Mertensii ! Wish I could keep this carpet . Had it for 2years now
$500

very rare carpet nem to come by !
Ever since downsizing to smaller tank hasn’t stretched out as much as when I had it in a 150gal.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new