baja_minnesota13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I'm new to this forum and it says I have a message and I got a email about it also but just says it's loading continously. When I try to send a message it tells me theres an error and to contact forum manager if issue persists. Unsure of what to do or who the manager is...

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! That message and email is likely the "Welcome to R2R!" message

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!! :)

Were you able to access your messages? It should be viewable through the link in the top right corner that says "inbox." If it's not showing up there (I think that's what you were saying in your post), then what browser are you using? First thing I would try is clearing the cache on your browser to see if maybe it is a problem there.

No worries. We'll get to the source of the problem. :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmm...have you tried from a computer? I'm no IT expert, but I do know that IE isn't always the best browser...but I do think it should let you get your messages. I use Google Chrome on my phone.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just had another idea. I'll send you a message, and let's see if it comes through.

There are a couple of other mods (who are smarter than me at working out these types of problems), so I'll tag them too. Maybe they'll have ideas.

@Reefing Madness @evolved

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an IT expert (well, I have been a network administrator for the past 20 years) and can tell you IE, no matter what platform, blows...even Microsoft acknowledges it and has moved on. Try Tapatalk or a different browser. Chrome for the win on phone and PC

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If its just on your phone. Download the Reef2Reef APP, this will take care of your problems.
You can also clear out the cache on your phone. Open your browser, go to settings, find clear cache. Your all set, give that one a shot.

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If its just on your phone. Download the Reef2Reef APP, this will take care of your problems.
I was going to recommend that but I havent be completely satisfied with it. To me Tapatalk is just better. Sad to say that actually....get the dev's on this

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the Reef App when Im our and about, took some getting used to, but its ok to use.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back