Micro dose of flucozanole

man do you play any special sound/music fpr your acros? I mean the polyps are dancing like crazy :D
thats what I call a polyp party!
 
Thanks but I’m good. The corals seem to be enjoying it. I’ll start worrying about no3/po4 when I’m tired of super fuzzy colorful acros.


My WD sports the Brazilian look quite nicely thank you very much.
 
Brazilians are what I do to make a living……not the look I prefer with acroporas though
Wait. Whaaaat? Pretty rare that I am speechless but uhhh. Hmmm. Struggling to come up with a family friendly response or question here.

@Rick5 surely has something to say about this new information. And if he can drop in a "Airplane" movie reference he gets some bonus points. Over to you Ricky.
 
Wait. Whaaaat? Pretty rare that I am speechless but uhhh. Hmmm. Struggling to come up with a family friendly response or question here.

@Rick5 surely has something to say about this new information. And if he can drop in a "Airplane" movie reference he gets some bonus points. Over to you Ricky.
We own cosmetic lasers that we rent out to physicians, mostly dermatologists. Our most popular device does laser hair removal. I’ve been performing bikini/Brazilian laser treatments for 22 years……..10s of thousands of procedures. Everything from tattoo removal, sun damage, skin resurfacing, warts, fat reduction etc……anything you can think of involving cosmetics we can do it. My friends call me the real life version of the most interesting man in the world.
 
Hard core rap
We own cosmetic lasers that we rent out to physicians, mostly dermatologists. Our most popular device does laser hair removal. I’ve been performing bikini/Brazilian laser treatments for 22 years……..10s of thousands of procedures. Everything from tattoo removal, sun damage, skin resurfacing, warts, fat reduction etc……anything you can think of involving cosmetics we can do it. My friends call me the real life version of the most interesting man in the world.
I need your services to remove the last 5 hairs on my head permanently haha! I don’t want a transplant I wanna keep it slick! Hate shaving my head…
 
I need your services to remove the last 5 hairs on my head permanently haha! I don’t want a transplant I wanna keep it slick! Hate shaving my head…
Are you in Houston?
 
We own cosmetic lasers that we rent out to physicians, mostly dermatologists. Our most popular device does laser hair removal. I’ve been performing bikini/Brazilian laser treatments for 22 years……..10s of thousands of procedures. Everything from tattoo removal, sun damage, skin resurfacing, warts, fat reduction etc……anything you can think of involving cosmetics we can do it. My friends call me the real life version of the most interesting man in the world.
But! Can it remove hair algae and aiptasia?!? That's the important question I think everyone wants to know! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
But! Can it remove hair algae and aiptasia?!? That's the important question I think everyone wants to know! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Im pretty sure they would under dry conditions
 
We own cosmetic lasers that we rent out to physicians, mostly dermatologists. Our most popular device does laser hair removal. I’ve been performing bikini/Brazilian laser treatments for 22 years……..10s of thousands of procedures. Everything from tattoo removal, sun damage, skin resurfacing, warts, fat reduction etc……anything you can think of involving cosmetics we can do it. My friends call me the real life version of the most interesting man in the world.
Whew. In the before days it was all about waxing which is perhaps (I mean how would I KNOW?) a more "hands on" solution I shudder to ponder too much.

Anyway, I feel like we have covered a lot of ground in the last 70 posts of this thread. A whole lot.
 
Whew. In the before days it was all about waxing which is perhaps (I mean how would I KNOW?) a more "hands on" solution I shudder to ponder too much.

Anyway, I feel like we have covered a lot of ground in the last 70 posts of this thread. A whole lot.
...or uncovered...
 
Did you do your water change? How did it go? What's left for algae?
Do you have flat worms?
Water change went fine. I still have a little hair algae though.

Interceptor is for parasitic copepods. White, red and these little brown Tenuis bugs. I do an interceptor about every 6 months or whenever I get in some new corals. I actually do a small dose of chemiclean to make my skimmer go nuts. So I decided to do another micro dose of reeflux while I’m at it.
 
Water change went fine. I still have a little hair algae though.

Interceptor is for parasitic copepods. White, red and these little brown Tenuis bugs. I do an interceptor about every 6 months or whenever I get in some new corals. I actually do a small dose of chemiclean to make my skimmer go nuts. So I decided to do another micro dose of reeflux while I’m at it.
I know you’ve mentioned it before but I can’t remember…. How many milligrams milbemycin oxime for your 50g maintenance dose?
 
I know you’ve mentioned it before but I can’t remember…. How many milligrams milbemycin oxime for your 50g maintenance dose?
I nuke it with 2 large pills. 23mg each. 1 pill and then the other several hours later. That’s close to the strength @therman recommends for the brown bugs.
 
IMG_2341.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new