OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to do another no3/po4 test to see how things are going.
961CA1B0-B364-414C-A8E9-18C97FF019EA.jpeg

GarrettT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve done the treatment about 5 times now. None of my acros have ever been affected by the treatment. I use Reef Flux HD (pills) at the recommended dose. Byropsis always dies , but over time comes back. I consider it more as maintenance routine at this point.

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gettin a little low on PO4 there Charlie. Sharpen up the game bro!

On a lighter note, 57.5 is getting a little racy don't you think? I can loan you some salt if you need some.
Thanks but I’m good. The corals seem to be enjoying it. I’ll start worrying about no3/po4 when I’m tired of super fuzzy colorful acros.

OP
OP
Charlie’s Frags

Charlie’s Frags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My newest batch of speciosa has much better polyp extension then the first 2 I got awhile back.. hoping these grow faster than the first batch also…
Fast growth and good polyp extension????
Don’t get greedy now :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Most hobbyist (and I’m referring to some of the best of the best) can’t even keep them alive

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fast growth and good polyp extension????
Don’t get greedy now :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Most hobbyist (and I’m referring to some of the best of the best) can’t even keep them alive
Seriously man… I know bill had a hard time.. mine encrusted for a minute then just stopped and hasn’t done crap in months… the new ones are much larger frags almost a mini colony so I expect them to grow faster but time will tell. On the other hand I saw the mother colonies before chopping them up and they’re only like 4”x5” and the pictures make them look like 8x10 or so..with that being said I think they grow slow in the wild.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%

Back