• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Milwaukee CO2 Regualtor

Old School Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 regluator. Comes with selenoid and bubble counter.

Excellent condition. Asking $55 plus $9 for USPS Priority flate rate shipping. I gladly accept Paypal.

Will post a pic tonight when I get home.

TIA ...
 
Bump ...

PICT0253.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new