• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Milwaukee CO2 Regualtor

Old School Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
46
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 regluator. Comes with selenoid and bubble counter.

Excellent condition. Asking $55 plus $9 for USPS Priority flate rate shipping. I gladly accept Paypal.

Will post a pic tonight when I get home.

TIA ...
 
Bump ...

PICT0253.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new