Misc Supplies

  • Thread starter Thread starter MVlk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

MVlk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount Juliet, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Enough sold for now. Thank you all! Mods please close.

I have some leftovers of most of the basic supplies for sale. Some new and others are partially used. I plan on bringing a tub of them to the meeting as listing everything is a little time consuming.

Includes:

90 Oceanic Salt unopened. $20
3/4 left of 1 Gallon Lignite Carbon - Large $5
1/2 left of Half Gallon - 2 pounds Bulk GFO Granular Ferric Oxide $10
Two Part Calcium and Alkalinity Kit Recipe 1 unopened 5$
Hannah Phosphate Checker. The first one that came out. $15

RK Net Module - 75$ OBO. I also have 3 PC4, SL2, newish pH probe, Lunar and A Head unit. Not nescessarily looking to sell, but if the price is reasonable I would. Note, the head-unit battery is not working due to user error. Still works, but will loose date/time if power is lost. Would throw it in for free if other modules are purchased.

More items will be on hand.
 
Last edited:
I want the Hannah and probably the carbon.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Second in line for the Hanna please. I work in Mt. Juliet this month, so can pick up whenever if Kevan doesn't want it.
 
You got a reactor for the gfo?


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Kevan, I do have a dual BRS reactor. Was not planning on selling any equipment, but we can discuss when you come by.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new