• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

misc. WYSIWYG frags 11050

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kigs!
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
1,954
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping from 11050 via FedEx or UPS only.

desert fox morphed $50
midpecopy.jpg


Oregon tort mini colony $100
oregontortcopy.jpg


Lime in the Sky frag $50
limeintheskycopy.jpg


Mummy Eye $150
mummeyecopy.jpg
 
I know we got off to a bad start and I am very sorry for that and would give anything to take it back. You got some killer frags. I love the zoa in the 2nd pic.
 
Water under the bridge, don't worry about it. I'm sorry too. Thank you for the kind words. :)
 
Water under the bridge, don't worry about it. I'm sorry too. Thank you for the kind words. :)

aww i almost shed a tear there for a second
sorry could not help myself lol

what ever it was glad it worked out
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new