missing fish

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just curious what ever happened with this ive seen no pics no evidence of anything so come on now you pulling our leg's or what.

OP
OP
ricordianut

ricordianut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the evidence you will see shortly i really dont appreciate u making that kind of statment on this when i get the pics up u will see the evidence

Smarsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought he was supposed to post pictures of it at the aquarium with his name on a plaque beside the tank or something.

Sandy

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well considering this thing would have had to come from an egg considering your said you had the rock fror more than 2 years. And that the eggs have to be raised by the parent. You would have had to have a BRO in your tank that laid eggs and actually raised. The lived for 2 years in your tank without you noticing it... The chances of this happening are 1 in at least several hundred thousand.

Honestly, if I would have posted a story like this (true or not) I would expect there to be non-believers due to the lack of photos.

I thought you never got pictures? So what pictures were you going to post?

I agree wholeheartedly. I wanna see some pics! Whereabout in CT do you live?

Pazazz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow maybe this is a setup for April 1st, With all of the dramtic story telling I would have thought some pics would have been show by now if it was true... You would think that since he lives so close to the aquarium that he would have already visited his little buddy and take his pic. Mmmmm.....

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well my asumption was right havnt seen him around and good ridence im gessing has moved on to another board to get folks to feel sorry for him and anty up sweet frags for his made up story's i have a feeling he didnt even have a dog with heart problems people like this are very sad.

OP
OP
ricordianut

ricordianut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks reef boy i really appreciate it just shows how imature you are but thats ok. no i did not go any were im still here and as far as the pics go i havent had time to get thier i have been busy with work and u want to start something with my dog not passing well u know what he did u want me send u some of his ashes to prove it. some people are just some imature on things never knew i affeend u reef boy i guess youre name says it all

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i admit the dog comment might have been a low blow, but honestly-the octopus...i mean (as timmy and jimmy would say) "come on...I mean..come on!" It just doesnt make sense, plus you would have never known it was a blue ring octopus until you ticked it off, I have seen multiple blue ring octopuses in person and I have never ONCE seen blue rings on it, all the pictures you see someone has jabbed it with a stick or somthing to make it light up like that. Not to keep this rediculous thread going but "Come onn"

OP
OP
ricordianut

ricordianut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i never said it was a blue ring just that it looked similar to the pic of what i could see of one leg i havent had time to get up thier i have been working almost every day and just have not made it up thier i am off this weekend and plan on getting some pics so i will post when i can u all act like u dont have to work my job is very demanding and takes up most of my time

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got off the phone with the history channel, and they just informed me that they will be at your house tomorrow to shoot the first episode of the new season of modern marvels

OP
OP
ricordianut

ricordianut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow it really impresive that thier are a bunch of 12 year olds here

OP
OP
ricordianut

ricordianut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to affend any one else here but i didnt know i had a time line issue on posting pic

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like if I posted saying that I caught the tooth fairy and she's at my house. If I dind't have some proof to back it up, nobody is going to believe me. How would I get upset with them?

Don't worry Nutz I believe you. Your camera was charging. No pics needed.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back