Missing reward points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked at my Saltwateraquarium.com account and saw that almost half of my reward points were removed with the description "Blah". Has this happened to anyone else?

I've got a message in to them, asking what is going on.

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked at my Saltwateraquarium.com account and saw that almost half of my reward points were removed with the description "Blah". Has this happened to anyone else?

I've got a message in to them, asking what is going on.
Yes, this has happen to me also.;Jawdrop
I am inquiring as it was a substantial amount of "Loyalty" ;Sour points that should only be removed by the purchaser to stay "Loyal" ;Sour

WHAT'S going on Saltwateraquarium.com !?! I've been toting you up don't make me regret it. :mad:

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a message back that reads as follows:

"
We had a bug in the system that was awarding 10% rewards on orders, so the boss spent the weekend going through ALL orders fixing them to our 5% rewards, hence his description of "Blah" - it was not a fun job. Sorry for any confusion.

Have a great day and thank you for using SaltwaterAquarium.com!

Greg / Art Director & Customer Service
[email protected] / Text: 717.408.8337 P: 888.700.1012
"

This is not true as I purchased my merchandise in May when the whole site was advertising a 10% rewards. Why wait until August to say there was a bug and take away 1/2 the rewards?

Even if it were true, the "bug" should not be at the expense of the buyer. You advertised 10% back on the site and I spent money at your site because of that 10%. This does not get "loyalty" by making a mistake and taking it away from your customers. Without those points I will seriously be looking at other companies for my saltwater needs.

I'm very disappointed with "The Boss" and it will cost more then if he just left it alone.

Signed,
Possible former customer of saltwateraquariums.com

Injoynit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like after talking with them they made a mistake on my order and returned the points.

Ok...saltwateraquarium.com you are back on my good side. :)

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So everyone got their points back? How much money they lost on the 5% by losing a loyal customer

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back