Missouri gang

showmebutterfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We went by The Corner Reef. Thanks to all who suggested it! It was pretty busy and I didn't buy anything fun, but they had some nice fish and corals. They had a large orbiculate cardinalfish that I enjoyed watching swim around. That was the only other one I've seen except for my little one.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually live in CoMo. Nice to see other Missouri reefers. I didn't think we had that many.
Howdy neighbor! I'm in Mexico. Thought I was alone in MidMo.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in just across the river in Alton Illinois. If you make it to the corner reef might as well check out gateway aquatics the are about 10 minutes from each other. I have been going to chad for many years. As well as seascape. St. Louis has so many good lfs. We have marine depot. Corals and more. Saltwater island. And more
Glen Carbon IL but basically St. Louis since I have to go to the MO side for shops.
I’m real close in caseyville IL! Hi neighbors :) I’m originally from Glen Carbon and visit regularly since my parents still live there.

hogger555

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just moved here from NWA about a month ago and got a tank up and running soon after we moved. Here is my build thread:

I went to Becky's Aquarium Works in Joplin yesterday. They are like a little Ma and Pa shop and had a little of everything at reasonable prices and also mentioned they could order anything I wanted.

Here in a couple months will anyone be able to sell some cool frags from your tanks?

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Welcome to R2R!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back