Closed

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Coral Love

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
365
Location
Easton, PA
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Got things fixed! The leak was coming from a rock storage container sitting next to my sump, not the sump!

Merlins Staff:


PC Rainbow:


ORA Pearlberry:


Bill Murray:


Paletta Pink Tip:


TSA Optimus Prime:


Oregon Tort:


BC Bubblebath Unicorn:


ARC Fireworks:


RR Garden of Eden


Rommel's Watermelon:
 
Last edited:
20260716_131758.jpg


20260716_131731.jpg


20260716_132004.jpg
 
O noo that is terrible . My go to for tank restocks without going broke. Uope you figure it out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new