Mobius App via Wifi

HiddenReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this is a stupid question but I cannot figure it out.

I have a versa and would like to remotely alter the dosing rate but at present I cannot see how to get the Mobius app hooked up to a wifi network.

It is really possible that Ecotech made an app that is not controllable remotely?

Scubabum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if this is a stupid question but I cannot figure it out.

I have a versa and would like to remotely alter the dosing rate but at present I cannot see how to get the Mobius app hooked up to a wifi network.

It is really possible that Ecotech made an app that is not controllable remotely?
As of right now, Mobius is not controllable from a remote location. Only through Bluetooth. Hopefully in the future they will add wifi and remote connection.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mobius will be wifi controllable in the future once all legacy devices have been rolled out, and all bugs have been fixed. No concrete date has been set, but they have said that it will happen.

Gator_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone happen to know if Ecotech has shared an update on wifi capability for Mobius devices?

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No official or unofficial update on WIFI access using Mobius as of today. But I would not expect it to be much longer honestly.

Shadows Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What? how??
I asked them via email if they could activate the wifi on my mobius.

I also told them about my coral spawning experiment on how I need to consistently change my radions lighting duration and intensity every 2 weeks to mimic solar output through the change of seasons.

but I’m sure if anyone emails them with interest to join the beta mobius wifi they will activate it for you.

the only kicker is I believe you need the have radion G5’s for wifi and to bridge that connection to all the devices.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back