Mobius App

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have problem with this versa. Before was leaking now is no responding. I can’t change anything on my schedule. So I was thinking I will remove one versa and add again so now I can’t connect this pump. Please help did somebody have this problem.
I start really don’t like the mobius app

1955F5AF-640D-4012-9748-8A829A1D7F72.png
Are there any flashing lights on the versas? Have you tried to reboot the devices? Settings>Reboot All Devices.

If that doesn't work try: Settings>Troubleshoot>Verify Settings. If there's a conflict it will ask you to resolve it, do so.

Wolskinyc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any flashing lights on the versas? Have you tried to reboot the devices? Settings>Reboot All Devices.

If that doesn't work try: Settings>Troubleshoot>Verify Settings. If there's a conflict it will ask you to resolve it, do so.

Hi thanks for help. everything look normal - lights( nothing flashing). The two things are not working —I don’t have access to schedule ( I have massage to reboot) and I can’t add pump what I removed.
I did rebot many times still did not change anything

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back