Mobius App

Hi I have problem with this versa. Before was leaking now is no responding. I can’t change anything on my schedule. So I was thinking I will remove one versa and add again so now I can’t connect this pump. Please help did somebody have this problem.
I start really don’t like the mobius app

1955F5AF-640D-4012-9748-8A829A1D7F72.png
Are there any flashing lights on the versas? Have you tried to reboot the devices? Settings>Reboot All Devices.

If that doesn't work try: Settings>Troubleshoot>Verify Settings. If there's a conflict it will ask you to resolve it, do so.
 
Are there any flashing lights on the versas? Have you tried to reboot the devices? Settings>Reboot All Devices.

If that doesn't work try: Settings>Troubleshoot>Verify Settings. If there's a conflict it will ask you to resolve it, do so.
Are there any flashing lights on the versas? Have you tried to reboot the devices? Settings>Reboot All Devices.

If that doesn't work try: Settings>Troubleshoot>Verify Settings. If there's a conflict it will ask you to resolve it, do so.
Hi thanks for help. everything look normal - lights( nothing flashing). The two things are not working —I don’t have access to schedule ( I have massage to reboot) and I can’t add pump what I removed.
I did rebot many times still did not change anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new