Modular Chiller For Sale

cherokee_dude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
772
Reaction score
3
Location
Boston, MA 02119
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get ready for the summer with a top notch Chiller - 1/4 HP Chiller - $250
This chiller retails for $600 or more online. Original sellers pics. Can ship for another 50 bucks to most places.

Aquarium Chillers: Current USA Prime Modular In-line Chillers.

Less than I purchased it for last year and has run flawlessly. I got a new chiller from a new setup I just bought ;)

This unit also comes with the heater attachment so that it can both heat and cool the water to keep a stable temperature. It comes with parts of the UV sterilizer attachment also. It includes the fittings, a bulb, and the glass shield which has a 1/4" crack in it, but is missing the wire cord piece.
It's the one on the right.
chillers_front.jpg

Mdular.jpg
 
I don't have a db meter to compare it to, but I have it in my dining room. When it comes on, I can hear the fan at startup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new