Moorish idol and automatic feeder

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike1970
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great fish! What pellets are they eating btw? I am trying to get my blue throat to accept some pellets, but the best luck I’ve had is with freeze dried mysis
 
Great fish! What pellets are they eating btw? I am trying to get my blue throat to accept some pellets, but the best luck I’ve had is with freeze dried mysis
Right now I’m mixing 2 different foods Neptune system diet & Seaweed Extreme from Hikari these seem to work well together in the auto feeder. I just picked up the Nyos pellets I’m going to give those a try on the next fill up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new