Mounting Ai Primes on HMS

Blakethereefguy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
59
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I was wondering if there is a way to mount Ai Primes on the Ai HMS Rail? I was wanting to put two above my tank and this would look the nicest. Let me know I tried googling but couldn’t find much.
 
Hey guys I was wondering if there is a way to mount Ai Primes on the Ai HMS Rail? I was wanting to put two above my tank and this would look the nicest. Let me know I tried googling but couldn’t find much.
I was just actually looking at doing this myself just a couple of days ago. Looks like it can be done, but with some modification. So my idea was to buy the HMS Multi Light Mount Kit, and the HMS Rail. That would take care for the rail system for over the tank. To get the lights mounted to the rail system I was thinking of modifying the Prime HD Hanging Kit to get it to slide in the rail. It looks like it can be done. It would be a little pricey. For all the mounting hardware it will be around 220.00 for me. That's mounting 3 AI Primes to a 37.5 rail.
 
I was just actually looking at doing this myself just a couple of days ago. Looks like it can be done, but with some modification. So my idea was to buy the HMS Multi Light Mount Kit, and the HMS Rail. That would take care for the rail system for over the tank. To get the lights mounted to the rail system I was thinking of modifying the Prime HD Hanging Kit to get it to slide in the rail. It looks like it can be done. It would be a little pricey. For all the mounting hardware it will be around 220.00 for me. That's mounting 3 AI Primes to a 37.5 rail.
We're you able to do this? I'd like to be able to use the over head bar with two ai prime HDs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new