Moving anemone in hole

Not sure if anyone will even see this but I figured I’d do a bit of an update. So I decided to let my rainbow bubble tip anemone do his own thing and within the past couple of weeks I have noticed that my nem has mad a couple of moves.
0F5D5F9E-FCF4-4F7A-84AE-EAA1F5F9A000.jpeg

His current spot is quit a bit higher in the rock work. He seems to finally have realized that there’s better places to be than near the bottom.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new