• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp40w ES

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kris

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2010
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Clackamas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says I have a MP40w ES for sale. Looking for 325.00 OBO shipped. Will try to post pics tomorrow.
 
Sorry I was up early and been gone all day. The manufacture date is 12/29/2011. I broke the tank down that it was on about 6 months ago and just put it on a shelf in my garage. It works great I have not had any issues with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new