• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40w (not ES)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,643
Reaction score
67,827
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a MP40w (not ES) for sale. I bought it used and have been using it on a tank I am tearing down for the last several months. It's in great condition, but I won't need it anymore.

$300 shipped.

I'm also advertising it for sale at a frag swap this weekend and on my local forum, so first to pay is the first to get it.
 
Bump. Come on, guys! I've got some upgradin' to do. Somebody buy this thing. $290 shipped.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
 
SOLD mods please close.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new