MP60QD New never used $650

Item Price
$650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbm421

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
380
Reaction score
63
Location
Milwaukee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a MP60QD I bought for a build and will not use was $820 plus tax $650 there is a water mark on the box but equipment has never been turned on or seen water Nee taken out of box. Photoshopped the number out don’t think it matters but just to be safe.

Powerhead, Pump, Ecotech, equipment, skimmer, Radion, led

7C77FCA4-2460-400C-98FE-D2E2C3F55D33.jpeg E876C7BF-A452-4D88-9764-2A4AC0126366.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new