Mr saltwatertank moving to Nashville

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he grew up here, and his parents still live here. He has a little one, and they wan't to be closer to family.

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you read this mark welcome back home.

Love Austin tx too. I watch dazed and confused to remind of Good times at zilker park. Lol

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you read this mark welcome back home.

Love Austin tx too. I watch dazed and confused to remind of Good times at zilker park. Lol

rofl we used to play dazed and confused smoking game .. the rules was if the movie was playing u had to be smoking! good times .. i guess cause i dont remember lol

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow it would be cool to have Mark pretty close to me as well. I am down here in the Chattanooga area if you don't know. Would love to feature some of his videos and blog here on R2R!

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow revhtree I did not know you were in Chattanooga I just thought you were very active on these forums. Which you are of course.

Welcome MR Saltwatertank to Nashville. It is good to be back home. haveing done a 12 hr drive with a tank all I can say is let us know what you need. I have a couple of systems that I can setup if you need it. let us know if you need water mixed up when you get here etc. it is a huge job moving your stuff. I got into town at 1am and was done with my stuff by 3:30 I had a 75Gallon in a Jeep Wrangler and a station wagon filled with stuff. I forgot about the curing of the hardwood floors. So I could not setup a tank before hand.

Let us know what you need.

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark is now officially an MTRC Member and Official MTRC Sponsor!!!

Welcome to the club Mark.

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the extremely warm welcome. Several of you have already reached out to me via my website and Facebook page and it is nice to know I'll be moving into a great reef community. 1smile1

I'll keep you posted on my move as the time draws near and thanks for the offers to house my corals/fish. I'm not sure yet if I'll need temporary homes for them, but I will let you know.

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything I can do for ya let me know. Your videos really helped me get back into saltwater and start these experiments ......

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the extremely warm welcome. Several of you have already reached out to me via my website and Facebook page and it is nice to know I'll be moving into a great reef community. 1smile1

I'll keep you posted on my move as the time draws near and thanks for the offers to house my corals/fish. I'm not sure yet if I'll need temporary homes for them, but I will let you know.

As the current President of MTRC i would like to both Welcome you and thank you for supporting our Club and tell you how nice it will be to have a celebrity in the club.
If there is anything we as a club or me personally can help in your transition back to Nashville just drop me a PM or i can send you my e-mail addy via PM
Bill

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome mark hopefully well be seeing you soon :) .. I forsee a Reef Team 6 episode comming up lol.

Reef Team 6...hahaha...that's funny. I'm sure I could dream something up around that.

"Clownfish down! Clownfish down! Alpha team...execute! GO! GO! GO!"

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back