Hahahahaha.

I love dry humor

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahaha...Mitch I thought you were speaking Mexican, just stick with speakin American from now on. Don't wanna confuse anyone.

My girlfriend is a member of the club, and there are a 3-4 more that I know of, but they arent very active here lately.

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahaha...Mitch I thought you were speaking Mexican, just stick with speakin American from now on. Don't wanna confuse anyone.

My girlfriend is a member of the club, and there are a 3-4 more that I know of, but they arent very active here lately.

Mexican? American? Are those new languages?

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys crack me up!

Actually...are there any females in the club? I don't want to forget anyone!
Actually there are 13 registered Women in the 2011 member sheet, Some who are active and some that we have not seen lately. I will send reminders to those that we miss them and see if they renew for the coming year.
Bill

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boy, this thread has been all over the place. :D

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so have I!

mzl.mdwscbvc.480x480-75.jpg

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be cool to have a scene with me chasing you guys with my plane. Could even chase a car with my plane, I've always wanted to do that. :) I have an on screen display on my flight camera so it could look like you are getting chased by a fighter jet.

If UPS ever brings it (stuck in Nashville over the weekend) I have a new quadcopter on the way that I can hopefully do some videoing with. I also ordered a camera gimbal for it that can be made to move opposite to the way the quad is tilting to keep the camera steady. Hopefully it will work the way it is supposed to.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 41 39.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 17 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back