Mr saltwatertank moving to Nashville

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the current President of MTRC i would like to both Welcome you and thank you for supporting our Club and tell you how nice it will be to have a celebrity in the club.
If there is anything we as a club or me personally can help in your transition back to Nashville just drop me a PM or i can send you my e-mail addy via PM
Bill

Thanks Bill. I'm sure I'll be drawing on the membership in the future for things.

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reef Team 6...hahaha...that's funny. I'm sure I could dream something up around that.

"Clownfish down! Clownfish down! Alpha team...execute! GO! GO! GO!"

Rofl yea we use it like the A-team we run around fixing problems and buying up ur tank/corals.. come to thinl of it Mr SaltwaterT would be perfect .. get u a mohawk some gold chains and u can pitty da fools!!

greg0385

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny stuff^^^^ Welcome mark! About this time last year i had to find and buy me a Clown Fish Pie Shirt. Love that shirt.

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rofl yea we use it like the A-team we run around fixing problems and buying up ur tank/corals.. come to thinl of it Mr SaltwaterT would be perfect .. get u a mohawk some gold chains and u can pitty da fools!!

I ain't gonna frag no SPS Hannibal!

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark, I mentioned to you on fb before about Reef Team 6. I told you that 6 of us that live really close to one another, get together a lot for whatever is needed. Moving tanks, plumbing sumps, sharing and borrowing all kinds of equipment etc. We also specialize in extractions. Anything that comes up on craigslist or anyone getting out of the hobby, we group up, gather intel, and execute the mission. Buying all corals and fish and disappear into the night....

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About time you showed up.

Welcome to the family.

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We also specialize in extractions. Anything that comes up on craigslist or anyone getting out of the hobby, we group up, gather intel, and execute the mission. Buying all corals and fish and disappear into the night....

...my tank is for sale... :wink:

We'll definitely do something with this fact. Not sure what yet, but we'll do it.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you need any aerial shots I can help you there. :D

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am well aware, but RT6 is a local underground operation ;)

But if we do a show then....
RT6 is going National!

Would be cool to have a scene with me chasing you guys with my plane. Could even chase a car with my plane, I've always wanted to do that. :) I have an on screen display on my flight camera so it could look like you are getting chased by a fighter jet.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back