Mr saltwatertank moving to Nashville

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would be cool to have a scene with me chasing you guys with my plane. Could even chase a car with my plane, I've always wanted to do that. :) I have an on screen display on my flight camera so it could look like you are getting chased by a fighter jet.

Whoever has the biggest gun can sit in the back and fake shooting at the plane.

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what's the timeline? Also if you sell the tank will you be going bigger?

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what's the timeline? Also if you sell the tank will you be going bigger?

Tentative plan is to drive up straight through on Feb 11. Probably bringing one of my reef junkie friends from our local club here in Austin.

If I sell the tank or not, I want to go bigger. The new tank size will depend on the house we rent as I have to see how much room I have. Unfortunately I forgot that houses in TN have basements (rare in TX) so putting 200+ gallons on the first floor with a basement beneath it could be tricky, esp in a rented home.

I hate the thought of a tank in an unfinished basement, but if that's what I have to do, that's what I'll do.

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok ot but rcmike going back to another thread rc plane + aptaisa laser + film crew = next viral YouTube video and an awesome explanation to emergency responders !!!!!!!

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad I just sold the laser a few hours ago. lol

OP
OP
R

Reefer5060

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just incase anyone who doesn't know the context this is just a joke I don't want to get anyone on a watch/ no fly list !!

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tentative plan is to drive up straight through on Feb 11. Probably bringing one of my reef junkie friends from our local club here in Austin.

If I sell the tank or not, I want to go bigger. The new tank size will depend on the house we rent as I have to see how much room I have. Unfortunately I forgot that houses in TN have basements (rare in TX) so putting 200+ gallons on the first floor with a basement beneath it could be tricky, esp in a rented home.

I hate the thought of a tank in an unfinished basement, but if that's what I have to do, that's what I'll do.

Junkie!! Seriouly though let us know if u need Reef Team 6 we have moved a 300g tank twice!! We are pros and we have suction cups. Also we love the smell of pvc glue in the morning!!

FYI this is just how this club treats its members not just cause ur Mr Saltwatertank. Although the traffic is obviously higher than normal on this thread lol

Last edited:

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard mr saltwater T! Cant wait to meet you! This is definately the tops far as reef clubs go... I read a few posted "welcome to the family" I assure you... Those statements pretty much sum it up.

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys crack me up!

Actually...are there any females in the club? I don't want to forget anyone!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 35.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back