Mrs.Karma's first reef tank

ashley

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Messages
492
Reaction score
139
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys this is my first reef tank I have a lot to learn. Definitely enjoying the ups and downs...

20160107_193140.jpg


20160212_125832.jpg
 
Hi guys this is my first reef tank I have a lot to learn. Definitely enjoying the ups and downs...

this HTML class. Value is http://www.reef2reef
 
Hi guys this is my first reef tank I have a lot to learn. Definitely enjoying the ups and downs...

20160212_125834.jpg
 
Nice tank:)
 
Looking good!
 
I appreciate it..if you have any tips or suggestions I'd like to hear them
 
Does anyone know if I cam place a Christmas favia and zoas on the same rock?
 
Very nice!

Was that a green spotted puffer in the first pic? Such a cool fish
 
Yes..I have two of them that I want to get rid of..
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new