Multiple blennies and gobies

jandlms

Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the process of adding fish to my new 120 gallon. I want lots of small colorful or interesting fish to go with the corals. i currently have a lawnmower blenny in the tank. Can multiple lawnmowers coexist well? What if I added a tail spot blenny? I’m staying away from bicolor seven though I like them. I’ve heard they can be rough on LPS. Also looking at some *obies. How are they in groups either single species or multiples?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the process of adding fish to my new 120 gallon. I want lots of small colorful or interesting fish to go with the corals. i currently have a lawnmower blenny in the tank. Can multiple lawnmowers coexist well? What if I added a tail spot blenny? I’m staying away from bicolor seven though I like them. I’ve heard they can be rough on LPS. Also looking at some *obies. How are they in groups either single species or multiples?
I have two more peaceful species of goby coexisting in my 18” cube (20g), one is Gobiodon strangulatus and the other is Stonogobiops yasha. I think in your size tank you could fit a pair of stonigobiops gobies, and maybe a group of gobiodon - I don’t know how well these guys form groups, it’s like 50/50 for if they fight and if they get along.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back