Mxing HIGH end Bta's

I have 1 forest fire and 3 or 4 orange too green bta mixed in all well together.

The forest fire is my prized one and the largest, as long as there's good light for them it seems like no problem.

Also they are continuously in touch with the forest fire and I noticed no problems.

Photo for reference - my btas are on the circled white area.

I'd love to add some different colours too.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20231004_200558.jpg
    IMG_20231004_200558.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20231004_200730.jpg
    IMG_20231004_200730.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 134
it may have to do with pathogens that one species may have resistance or immunity to, so i second the carbon and uvc if you really want to mix them. then again id play it safe and just pick one that you like most. plenty of other nice creatures to keep in a reef tank
 
I keep 2 x Nexus Bursts and 2 x CSB in the same 130 gallon display. I run carbon in a bag, passively, in the sump. No UV. Only filtration is live rock and skimmer. They've been together for a few months. I recently botched a CSB fragging, where I completely missed the mouth of the mother CSB. The "frag" with no mouth has since grown a new mouth and completely healed, so I would consider the CSBs "healthy". The Nexus Bursts are growing.
 
Which in the pic are the really bright yellowish orange ones?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new