My 1st reef tank

EvaWalsh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
41
Reaction score
151
Location
Scotland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see aquascaping isn't my strong point hopefully my next build will be better.

20220203_172608.jpg
 
As you can see aquascaping isn't my strong point hopefully my next build will be better.

20220203_172608.jpg
Nah, looks great. Wait until you start growing coral on that scape and see what you thing then. I see so many good placed for coral to grow.
 
Looks good! Just make sure that the larger rocks can't topple over.
Thank you....I've changed it slightly and used glue and epoxy putty so fingers crossed I've done it right and they don't move. I also put them in first, then the sand sand so any fish, snails etc don't move them when sifting sand.
 
Nah, looks great. Wait until you start growing coral on that scape and see what you thing then. I see so many good placed for coral to grow.
Thank you....that's what I was thinking of when I was doing it hopefully as it matures I looks ok
 
Thank you....I've changed it slightly and used glue and epoxy putty so fingers crossed I've done it right and they don't move. I also put them in first, then the sand sand so any fish, snails etc don't move them when sifting sand.
Sounds like you have it covered. Enjoy!
 
Eva, I think it looks good. I wouldn't cement the rocks all together. You will be glad you can remove them in the event you have hitchhikers or to catch a fish.

I was at the gym today wearing my "Scotland Forever" T shirt that I purchased in Edinburgh years ago. :)
 
I've changed it slightly as I wasn't happy with it. I'll get new pics. Im in the uk and bought it online its a mix of caribsea moani rock and caribsea life rock
I was thinking life rock but looks like it has a lot more life .
New pics and probably need a few more fish ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new