My 1st reef tank

EvaWalsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As you can see aquascaping isn't my strong point hopefully my next build will be better.

20220203_172608.jpg

OP
OP
EvaWalsh

EvaWalsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good! Just make sure that the larger rocks can't topple over.
Thank you....I've changed it slightly and used glue and epoxy putty so fingers crossed I've done it right and they don't move. I also put them in first, then the sand sand so any fish, snails etc don't move them when sifting sand.

OP
OP
EvaWalsh

EvaWalsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah, looks great. Wait until you start growing coral on that scape and see what you thing then. I see so many good placed for coral to grow.
Thank you....that's what I was thinking of when I was doing it hopefully as it matures I looks ok

jimk60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you....I've changed it slightly and used glue and epoxy putty so fingers crossed I've done it right and they don't move. I also put them in first, then the sand sand so any fish, snails etc don't move them when sifting sand.
Sounds like you have it covered. Enjoy!

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eva, I think it looks good. I wouldn't cement the rocks all together. You will be glad you can remove them in the event you have hitchhikers or to catch a fish.

I was at the gym today wearing my "Scotland Forever" T shirt that I purchased in Edinburgh years ago. :)

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've changed it slightly as I wasn't happy with it. I'll get new pics. Im in the uk and bought it online its a mix of caribsea moani rock and caribsea life rock
I was thinking life rock but looks like it has a lot more life .
New pics and probably need a few more fish ;)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back