My 240g Tank Build thread

Hopefully I will make some more progress this upcoming weekend. I do have the cabinet doors on and the baseboard cut to fit need to prime then install then trim around the tank. After that I'll need to put up the crown molding and paint the bottom of the room and touch up and I should be all done. That is if I can drag myself up off of my butt for long enough lol... wiped out after the swap to the new frag tank and getting the 125 tied in.

Here is a link to the new frag tank thread, hopefully some new pics tonight provided I get them all ready to put up:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/39080-36x24x8-rimless-frag-tank.html
 
Last edited:
This image will refresh everytime you load the page :)
cam_1.jpg
 
Update!
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 708
There is nothing to see but sps that is halfway dying. Whoops.
 
update painted trim and better pic. After I get the room cleaned up I will get another picture tonight.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 401
Dude the stained glass is awesome, really love it. I want to make a pendant out of a Tiffany Dragonfly lamp and an AI LED fixture for my cube.
 
Thank you! Sorry but not at this point. Nothing is all that impressive and I need to get someone over that has an SLR to try and get shots, I am not patient enough to try with a point and shoot.
 
Some updates

image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image3.jpeg

working on adding 150g waterchange stock tank and 150g sump. converting the 125g tank into a frag growout tank.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new