My 240g updated

RODIweb.jpg

Refugeweb.jpg

CarbonGFOReactorweb.jpg

TopOffDosingBottleweb.jpg

SumpRoomAngleweb.jpg

VortechDriverDosingPumpweb.jpg

FragClownTank2web.jpg

FragClownTankweb.jpg

sumpweb.jpg

SaltAirExchangeweb.jpg

125FragTankweb.jpg

MontiSetosaweb.jpg

SeasonsGreetingsweb.jpg

RainbowMontiweb.jpg

PokerstartMontiweb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Man the monti's are loving your system!
 
Any updated pictures of the main tank with the AI sol's? I have been running AI sols over my 57 gallon since February with little to no growth and poor color. I know that the color is bad because I took my old T5's and put them over the tank to see is it was just my eyes and..........yuck. My once ultra green chalice is grey. I would love to see how the colors and growth in your tank are!
 
Not really and I am gearing up for a move so unfortunately I doubt I will get any new ones. Sorry :(
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new