My 30gal Reef Build

NanoDan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
2
Location
Renton, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to set up my 30 gal tank for some fish and my rock flower anemones.
So here's what I got.
30gal SeaClear acrylic tank
DIY stand
custom installed center overflow drilled for two 1" outlets
one 3/4" return
10 gal sump
right now I have a 650gph return pump (will probably get a lesser rated pump)lol
30 lbs Marco rock aquascape

Here's pics
Any and all suggestions welcomed


 

Attachments

  • 30gal reef.jpg
    30gal reef.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 181
  • FullTankShot.jpg
    FullTankShot.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Stand.jpg
    Stand.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Inside stand with sump.jpg
    Inside stand with sump.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 184

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new