My 40 gallon breeder

Well couldn't help myself i got a pair of premium black ice clownfish and an orange tailed blue damsel. They are in their quarantine tank right now.
 

Attachments

  • 20250515_183926.jpg
    20250515_183926.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 49
Thank you. Went for the clowns but couldn't help myself with the damsel too gorgeous of a fish to pass up.
For sure. I had clowns in my last tank lay eggs. It was pretty cool
 
Update for today. The ugly phase has started. A little hard to tell in picture but the middle rocks were white but getting ugly lol
 

Attachments

  • 20250521_164040.jpg
    20250521_164040.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 66
I know it's been awhile but another update. Moved the clownfish and devil damsel into the tankbfrom quarantine and added 5 corals to the tank yesterday. I forget the names of all the corals. 3 of the 5 are fully opened 2 are still working on it. My LFS is great and recommended these corals since they arw good for new refers.
 

Attachments

  • 20250531_105409.jpg
    20250531_105409.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20250531_105406.jpg
    20250531_105406.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 20250531_105402.jpg
    20250531_105402.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new