my 58. previous setup.

mickadee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miss my tank so much and will be resetting it up soon but here are a couple pictures, I know a couple of the pics are not that great but you get an idea anyway lol
thanks for looking
Michael
100_0816.jpg
100_1027.jpg
ery.jpg
full_shot.jpg
full2.jpg
 
I'm sure you can't wait!

Any specific plans for this time around?

-Matt
 
Great setup!! When will you be setting it back up?
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new