My 72 Bowfront Build Revised Thread

Your tank is looking great, Jsker! <golf clap>

Thank you. Especially after making the light adjustment. Here is a picture of the tank taken at 3:55pm 12/5/17 notice there is not any brown stuff on the sand;Joyful
IMG_5039.JPG
IMG_5040.JPG
IMG_5041.JPG
IMG_5042.JPG
 
Gee, sorry I'm just seeing this!! It looks awesome :)
Now how about a video with some " 'Tis the season music" :D

Thank you BFFF:)

That sound like a good idea, how about Sunday?
 
Thank you BFFF:)

That sound like a good idea, how about Sunday?
That that works for me:D
Oh and no thanks needed, that's what BFFF are for
 
NICE albeit a little short..... :D:p:D

Next time, Premiere pro cc 2018 kept crashing, and Adobe need to fix it. To even edit this one I had to use three workarounds:p:D
 
Try Freemake video converter

Adobe dropped the ball with this released and should have waited. I like premiere when it is working and the use of all the other products when I edit.
 
I use PS all the time but for quick video I use freemake, quick and easy
 
Early start today
Ca 399
Mg 1400
Alk 7.4 dosed extra alk
Phosphates .02
Nitrates 4ppm
Time to change out 10% life bio fil

LOOKIE LOOKIE the mangrove pod that I picked up off the beach in Sarasota lives:D
IMG_5051.JPG
 
Today numbers
Ca 383
Mg 1350
Alk 8.5
Po4 .09
Nitrates .02
Temp 78.4
Conductivity 33.5
PH 7.70 still low but better
I was messing around with the camera again after a tip I read from @ritter6788 these are with a telephoto lense
IMG_5056.JPG
IMG_5059.JPG
IMG_5065.JPG
IMG_5067.JPG
IMG_5068.JPG
IMG_5071.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new