My 80g lagoon

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
638
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 80 gallon mixed lagoon.

I need to get frags glued down, they are new. And yes I know, please excuse the aptasia. I've got a box of berghia coming Friday. The price I pay for not inspecting a couple of clams shells that I bout from a certain Instagram vendor.
 

Attachments

  • 20230906_204405.mp4
    74.3 MB
20230906_204319.jpg
20230906_202913.jpg
20230906_202804.jpg
20230906_202816.jpg
20230906_203054.jpg
20230906_203147.jpg
20230906_202757.jpg
20230906_202839.jpg
 
Great looking tank!
 
Looking good. Updates, and the clams. You cannot possible do without a few Maxima.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new