My Aquapod

Nicholas Yoder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So thought I would put something about my little tank as it has been doing great better than any tank I have ever had. The water quality must just be perfect as the coral I had in it started out as just little frags 6 months ago.

So it is a standard 24 gallon Aquapod system 16.5" L x 13" W x 17.5" W. I have taken the hood off and am using the Ocean Revive Artic-T247-B 120W LED system. and it seems to work great. The great thing about this tank is all I have running in it is a pump in the back chamber no extras no skimmer and the tank just keeps growing. I do a water change once a month and it just keeps going. I have repositioned some rock as i have added a corner frag rack.
uploadfromtaptalk1452256523778.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1452256530102.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1452256542625.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1452256546057.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1452256553300.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1452256559867.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1452256564074.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1452256567776.jpeg
Take a look and tell me what you think.
 
Awesome tank, welcome to R2R and happy new year, great way to start out.
 
Thank you and happy new year definitely time to upgrade soon
I understand, waiting for my 30 gallon to be delivered, currently have an 8 gallon:rolleyes:
 
I understand, waiting for my 30 gallon to be delivered, currently have an 8 gallon:rolleyes:
I do have plans for an in the wall tank looking at a 200 plus but getting past the fiance... Well that's a whole different strategy. i keep throwing it out there once a week.
 
I do have plans for an in the wall tank looking at a 200 plus but getting past the fiance... Well that's a whole different strategy. i keep throwing it out there once a week.
Oh I understand, I'm sure this will not be my last tank... Building a new house and that is in the plan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new