My BioCube 16

PeaceOnTheReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After getting away from the hobby for the past 3 years when my daughter was born, I'm back at it and starting up my small biocube to keep things small scale for now while I regain my knowledge and learn the new things I have missed out on! Can't wait to see what it turns into!

IMG_4151.jpeg

May 30th 2025 - The Start
 
Congrats. As a former biocube user I will say this. Remove and upgrade that hood light as soon as you can. It was trash. I do recommend using the multimedia basket. I also recommend the uv steralizer worked well. Other than that. Happy reefing. Modding them can make them acceptable!
 
Congrats. As a former biocube user I will say this. Remove and upgrade that hook light as soon as you can. It was trash. I do recommend using the multimedia basket. I also recommend the uv steralizer worked well. Other than that. Happy reefing. Modding them can make them acceptable!
I have been thinking about getting the AI Blade Grow and Glow but I’m not sure how well they work, also contemplating on buying the Radion G6 XR15 Blue but still deciding and reading as we speak
 
Congrats. As a former biocube user I will say this. Remove and upgrade that hood light as soon as you can. It was trash. I do recommend using the multimedia basket. I also recommend the uv steralizer worked well. Other than that. Happy reefing. Modding them can make them acceptable!
What did you run in the media basket and what is sterilizer?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new