My Dream Build 150

Not sure, I'm an easy sell though :) If it doesn't work well I'll have to go that route, don't want the di going so quickly
 
LoL
From the BRS site

00D50244-CB64-450A-942D-3414910CBC1E.jpeg

4B04D83D-9A1A-4E54-8683-2E9423E43FB8.jpeg
 
Last edited:
New filters, media & stages :) Ready for anything! Many more updates to come very soon
 

Attachments

  • 20210409_111850.jpg
    20210409_111850.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 167
i do,run a menards whole house w string directly before ro.. ;)
 
i do,run a menards whole house w string directly before ro.. ;)
I will get one right away. Thought about it but now that you said I’m sold :)
 
Well the system has been up & running for about a week now, the sump needs to be cleaned from the miracle mud mess I made ;) Canopy hung, did a moonlight test last night. Also tested the mp40, such an impressive pump. Lots of updates coming, randomly as always lol
 

Attachments

  • 20210410_092805.jpg
    20210410_092805.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 20210409_203747.jpg
    20210409_203747.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 187
  • 20210410_083123.mp4
    85.1 MB
Lov
Well the system has been up & running for about a week now, the sump needs to be cleaned from the miracle mud mess I made ;) Canopy hung, did a moonlight test last night. Also tested the mp40, such an impressive pump. Lots of updates coming, randomly as always lol
Love the moonlight look
 
Another shot of the moon lights on the 150. I will be transferring everything but my yellow tang from my 45g into the 150 today or tomorrow! Going to be a quick move with an insta-cycled tank, more pics coming soon :)

20210410_204035.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new